Name: Arslan Khalid
Address: 9411 Lee Hwy, Apt#114, Tower#2, Circle Towers, Fairfax, VA, 22031. Tel: 5718677393
I am currently graduate-level engineering student for my program of MS in Civil and Infrastructure Engineering. I do always believe in approaching complex engineering problems through the mentality of generating sustainable and optimal solutions. My academic and professional interests encircle the area of flood modeling, resilience coastal structures, and sustainable infrastructures. I prefer to do tasks assigned to me under certain resources to the best of demands and quality required.
- Worked as a Site Engineer in National Logistics Cell, NLC, Pakistan on China Pakistan Economic Corridor. Start Date : Aug 07,17 End Date: Nov 12, 17
- Worked as an Internee Engineer in Water and Power Distribution Authority, WAPDA, Pakistan. Start Date: June 07,16 End Date: Aug 31,16
- M.S in Civil and Infrastructure Engineering at George Mason University, Fairfax, VA. Start Date: Jan 22, 17.
- B.S in Civil Engineering from National University of Sciences and Technology, Islamabad, Pakistan. Start Date: Sep 07, 13 End Date: Jun 07, 17.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Coastal Flood Hazards
- Water Resources Engineering
- Flood Modeling
- Land Climate Interaction
- Infrastructure Modeling
- Sustainable Development
- Proficient in Auto Cad
- Proficient in Primavera
- Proficient in Delft 3D
- Proficient in ARC GIS